Hi our names are Rachel, Ruth and Sally and we are going to tell you about Spain.
Three countries border Spain. In the North East you find France and Andorra. To the west of Spain you find Portugal.
Find them on our map.
Read our facts about Spain.
1. In Spain there is a tooth mouse in stead of a tooth fairy .
2. In Spain they have bullfighting. In bullfighting when the bull gets tired the men have to kill it.
3. Spanish is not only spoken in Spain but across they hole wide world.
4. In Spain there are Flamenco dancing.
5. In Spain they have green light on the taxi's roof.
6. In Spain they have Siestas. Siesta is when you go to sleep and rest during the afternoon. They go inside because this is the hottest time of the day.