Welcome to our blog from First Class Room 12 :)
St. Brigid's N.S. Castleknock
1. Hello :) Bobby, Ayushi and Amy here. We are in First class in St. Brigid's N. S. in Castleknock. It is west of Dublin city. The capital of Ireland.
2. Hello we are from St. Brigids N.S. Castleknock Dublin 15. My name is Emily and I am 7 years old. I am with my two friends and they are called Rachel and Sally. Rachel would like to tell you some more things. Well we are learning to write poems and a lot of other things that Sally will tell you. I am Sally and I love Art. We made lots of nice things this year. Have a look at our blog posts.
3. Hi! Our names are Nessa, Alexia and Jasmine. Alexia is from Romania.
4. Hi Megan and Ruth here. We are learning about Spring. We are learning seanfhocail. We love Irish. It is our national language.
5. Hi our names are Jessica, Albina, and Sasha. We like going to school. It is fun. Teacher is nice. We have lots of friends at school. We have lots of sport.
6. Hi my name is Darragh and Anthony. We like to play G.A.A. Are you a fan of G.A.A? We do G.A.A on Thursdays. We are learning alot of skills in the classes.
7. Hello our names are Karl, Luke and Finn. Our favourite animals are horses. Our favourite sport is rugby.
8. My name is Gavin and my parthner is Harry. We live in Castleknock. We love to play hurling and we love to play minecraft. Our favourite subject is maths (but harry isn't so sure about that!!) He prefers history. He is reading a book about World War two at the moment and telling teacher all about it!
9. This is Tom, Philip and Thomas. I am Philip. I am 7 years old. I like football. I am Thomas. I like hurlling and running. I am Tom.
10. My name is Matthew and my partner's name is Louis. We live in Castleknock and my partner lives in Farmleigh. Our faverivite subject is Irish. In Irish we are learing about seanfocail. We are doing a Irish comeptition and a blog challenge. We do playworks. We like doing switch in yard. We are doing a story about a teddy in irish. Our favourite day in the week is Friday becase we have no homework. In 4 days it will be Saint Patrick's day. On February 1st it was Saint Briget's day. She is the person our school is named after.
We are First Class in Room 12 in St. Brigid's N. S. Castleknock Dublin 15. We will be using this blog to share the work we do in class with you. Our teacher will include any useful interactive games, quiz's, songs, stories ect. we can do at home and during our I.T. classes in school!
We would really love you to comment on our posts!
Can you locate our school on the map below?