We have been learning to describe characters.
This week we listened to descriptions of a pirate....
Can you describe this pirate?
We could say he has ....
- a multi-coloured parrot perched on his shoulder
- a wooden box full to the brim with golden treasure
- a scruffy pair of jeans with patches
- a black velvet hat with a green rim
- a rusty hook for a hand
- a green belt with a sharp pointed sword
Our Number 13 Treasure Map
We are learning all the ways to make the number 13 this week.
How many can you think of?
Each piece of our map had to equal the number 13. We had to figure out the sums in order to unscramble the map. This guided our pirate to his treasure!
Have a look ....